Not if, but when - according to him!
On innauguration day the Little Man decided that he wanted to be President someday. He is so compassionate and really feels like this is a great way to help the less fortunate.
Today he brought home an assignment that he did at school. "If I were President" This paper was broken in to four areas and he was to complete the sentence of each one.
1. If I were President I would live with "Mom". I'd go for living in the White House, could be fun!
2. If I were President my pets would be "my dog". I like that he still calls him 'his' dog when he's lived with my sisters family much longer than he ever lived with us. Truth be told - I still think of him as our dog too. Miss ya boy!
3. If I were President I would help people by "giving people money".
This next one is the proof of his compassion. He has a heart of gold and will definitely do amazing things with this type of attitude and ideas.
4. If I were President my Vice President would be "the FBI". I was puzzled by this and couldn't figure out why he would want the FBI to be his Vice President. When I asked him he said that he wants them to be Vice President because there are so many of them. Having that many people would require a lot of food. He does not plan on letting them actually eat all the food that is brought for them but, instead, giving it to needy people who otherwise would go without.
What six-year-old thinks like that? Little Man - you've got my vote! (Though, for selfish reasons, I really don't want you to be President, I'll support you anyway.)
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
WHEN He's President...
Posted by
Six Green Zebras
at
6:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Funny you should mention this, because TLM's recently-turned-6yo cousin was just saying something today about what he would do if he were president. It went like this:
"When I'm president, I want to have a parrot in the White House."
Not nearly as deep as your little guy, LOL!
Cute.
Sounds like you have a roommate for life. ;) How wonderful that he is compassionate. That was the topic of our church's sermon this morning. Being compassionate isn't popular in today's society, but I hope my boys will be. My middle son "Fire" is a very compassionate person (most of the time!), the other two tend to be selfish.
Post a Comment